Según datos de 2017 del Banco Mundial, Argentina es el segundo país más caro de la región, después de Uruguay. Continue reading “¿Es Argentina realmente el país más caro de América Latina?”
With wonderful natural attractions and with wet weather most of the year, Chiapas has become into a true attraction for ecotourism and adventure tourism. Watch this video with astonishing images of extreme sports in this Mexican region.
- How many different sports do you identify from the video? Write a list.
- Which one of those extreme sports would you like to try? Why?
- Describe the Mexican landscapes that appear in the video.
Paco and his best friend embarked on the trip of a lifetime to in 2014. Over four and a half months, they visited Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Brazil, and Panama.
Watch his video with a summary of their amazing experiences and adventures.
- Write a list of all the different animals that appear in the video.
- In your opinion, which of the images of the video is most impressive? Describe it.
- If you planned the trip of a lifetime with a good friend of yours, what would it be?
President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama tangoed with professional dancers during a state dinner at the Kirchner Cultural Centre in Buenos Aires in March of 2016.
The event started with a dance performance for the guests at the dinner. The female dancer then asked Obama to the floor, while the male performer requested the same of Michelle. View the video here.
- Do you think that dancing tango is difficult? Why?
- What is your favorite dance? Explain.
- What is the typical dance in your home country? Describe the dance and music.
Beef is the backbone of Argentina’s daily diet, but there are plenty of other tasty treats in the world’s eighth-largest country. Besides taking inspiration from Italian and Spanish migrants, Argentina’s dishes also feature ingredients from the Andean northwest, as well as Patagonia in the south.
Empanadas, provoleta, asado, dulce de leche, and so many more! Read and view the tasty pictures of the top dishes every visitor to Argentina should try.
- Argentinian cuisine takes inspiration from Italy and Spain… Take a look again at the list of top dishes and guess which ingredients are typically from Italian or Spanish dishes.
- Have you ever been to an Argentinian restaurant or would you like to go to one? Explain why.
- Make a list of the ten top dishes every visitor to your home country should try.