The Education Week Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards
The Education Week Spotlight on Implementing Common Standards is a collection of articles hand-picked EdWeek editors including:
- Facing the shortage of resources to assist with common-core curriculum development
- Crafting assessments to measure students' college-readiness
- "Close reading" of informational texts in the English/language arts common-core curriculum
- State planning to implement the common standards
- Balancing common standards alongside the developmental needs of preschoolers
- Professional development to aid in the transition to the common core
Every year, Americans around the nation get together to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month from September 15th through October 15th. The contributions Hispanic Americans have made to the United States are endless and inspiring, and they have had a profound and positive impact on our county.
By Angela Padrón Frida Kahlo is a famous Mexican artist whose work and life is still...
New Children's Nonfiction in Spanish
New Children's Nonfiction in Spanish Elin KelseyEres polvo de estrellas(You Are...
Author of the month - Georgina Lázaro León
Georgina Lázaro León nació en San Juan, Puerto Rico. Estudió...
Los pronombres personales
Por Evelyn Silva Los pronombres personales refieren a personas, objetos y/o cosas...
Los sonidos y las letras
Cuando hablamos, pronunciamos sonidos. Los sonidos sirven para distinguir palabras, como por...