Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with Plaza Santillana! - Free Resources for Spanish Teachers
Join us as we celebrate our favorite time of the year, Hispanic Heritage Month! Participate in our 2nd Annual Photo Contest & win FREE books!
Tomorrow marks the beginning of Hispanic Heritage Month and all of us at Plaza Santillana are extremely excited! We are bringing you a month full of FREE activities, author videos, prizes, teacher tips, & so much more! Here is what we have planned:
- 2nd Annual Hispanic Heritage Month Photo Contest
- Alma Flor Ada & Isabel Campoy Videos
- Methods by Mario
- Introducing Methods by Mario! Mario Nuñez, our very own Professional Development guru, shares with you easy-to-use methods for the Spanish classroom.
- Personajes del mundo hispánico Biographies
- FREE activities, recipes, videos, and teacher tips throughout the month!
"Books and movies are like apples and oranges. They both are fruit, but taste completely different."
- Stephen King
It’s Christmas Time!
By- Angela Padrón When most people today think of Christmas, symbols like trees,...
Noche Buena Traditions
By- Angela Padrón ’Twas the night before Christmas, and all through la...
El participio: qué es y cómo se usa
El participio es la forma no personal del verbo, que al igual que el gerundio...
El uso del superlativo relativo
Una diferencia notable entre los adjetivos superlativos que utilizan la...
The Story Behind #GivingTuesday
By- Angela Padrón With recent advancements in technology, it is possible to reach anyone,...