With wonderful natural attractions and with wet weather most of the year, Chiapas has become into a true attraction for ecotourism and adventure tourism. Watch this video with astonishing images of extreme sports in this Mexican region.
- How many different sports do you identify from the video? Write a list.
- Which one of those extreme sports would you like to try? Why?
- Describe the Mexican landscapes that appear in the video.
In the language of the Aymara Indians Chile has the meaning “when the world ends.” The very shape of this country is exceptional, with a length of approximately 4300 km and an average width of 180 km. There is probably no other country that combines so many climate zones like Chile. This small country has beautiful and diverse landscapes to offer!
Volcanoes, ancient tribes, mountains, mysterious islands… Chile has it all! Discover the different attractions of this country by viewing the following pictures:
See the pictures
- Select your favorite picture. Explain why you selected it.
- After viewing the album, what do you think about the nature in Chile?
- If you had to select 10 pictures of landmarks or traditions of your homecountry, which ones would you choose?
Learn more about Santiago, the capital of Chile, a city that’s embracing its history, culture, and the best natural location in the Americas. Watch the video to learn more.
- How is the city of Santiago described in the video? List all the adjectives used.
- Where is the city located geographically?
- Which place in the city of Santiago would you like to visit first? Why?
Watch the following video and pay attention to some facts and highlights from South America’s countries and cities.
- Write down the names of all countries and cities mentioned in the video.
- Which place in South America would you love to visit? Explain why.
- If you had to work on a similar video about the United States, which ten unique places would you highlight and why?
Paco and his best friend embarked on the trip of a lifetime to in 2014. Over four and a half months, they visited Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Brazil, and Panama.
Watch his video with a summary of their amazing experiences and adventures.
- Write a list of all the different animals that appear in the video.
- In your opinion, which of the images of the video is most impressive? Describe it.
- If you planned the trip of a lifetime with a good friend of yours, what would it be?