Español Santillana (6–12)
Middle School and High School Spanish as a World Language Program
Embark with your students on the adventure of learning Spanish in beautiful Spanish-speaking countries around the world!
This revolutionary approach makes learning Spanish a fun and meaningful experience. We have incoporated the five C's in every Spanish lesson and given ample practice in Spanish listening, reading, speaking, and writing. It was:
- Created with a “hip” storyline based on cultural challenges or Desafios that motivate students to learn the Spanish language and about Hispanic cultures
- Designed to seamlessly integrate language and cultural connections through the Desafíos, and to help students become "fans del español"
- Developed to present Spanish grammar and vocabulary in authentic contexts
- Produced to meet the social and linguistic needs of adolescent students of ALL language proficiency levels through differentiated instruction. This includes resources for Heritage speakers
- Designed to integrate technology resources into students' everyday lives. This includes online Spanish instruction, Spanish assessments, and activities.
- Meticulously designed to practice and supplement Spanish lessons with a Speaking and Listening workbook ,Cuaderno para hispanohablantes, and Spanish leveled readers
Learning Spanish has never been more exciting!