The Panhispanic Dictionary of Doubts guides users throughout the proper use of the Spanish language. It provides recommendations presented with examples that have been extracted from real texts originating from the databases of the Real Academia Española. It is a work conceived from all of the Spanish-speaking countries, which maintains a fundamental balance between the variety of a languages spoken in so many different regions and the linguistic unity that must be preserved. In short, it gives clear answers to the doubts of those who worry about speaking and writing Spanish correctly. It is the most comprehensive and updated usage dictionary. It includes:
- Most frequently used words from other languages
- Solutions to very diverse grammatical problems
- Information on the rules of accentuation
- Models of verbal conjugations
- Lists of abbreviations and symbols
- Lists of countries and their capitals
- A glossary of linguistic terms.