This dynamic literature collection opens the door to an understanding of and an appreciation for Hispanic culture and the contributions of Latinos to the world.
The program comprises six series-Poetry, Art, Biography, Theater, Language, and Hispanic Lands-and features innovative teacher support materials.
Develop social and cultural awareness, build self-esteem and literacy skills.
- Authentic literature and artwork.
- Fiction and nonfiction.
- Extensive pedagogical support.
- Ongoing assessment.
- English and Spanish editions.
Supplements any Reading, Language Arts, or Social Studies program
- Fosters creativity and self-expression.
- Instills values and self-esteem.
- Encourages family involvement.