Spotlight on English K–6
Empower all ESOL/ ELD students with the academic language and English literacy skills they need to access grade-level content!
Spotlight on English is the first program to truly teach academic English through content-based, research-based, and standards-based lessons, while addressing the English proficiency needs of every student in every lesson with differentiated instruction. This way newcomers, struggling readers, and emerging readers will have the tools they need for effective language development. In this program, you will also find:
- Direct iInstruction as well as online instruction
- English listening activities for ELLs
- English speaking activities for ELLs
- English reading activities for ELLs
- English writing activities for ELLs
- Intervention programs
- Leveled readers and guided reading
- And so much more!