ESL - ELD / Intervention
Santillana is the world's leading English as a Second Language and English Language Learning publisher. Each program give students the effective tools they need to achieve academic success and English literacy and English proficiency. This includes the academic language needed to access core curriculum and meaningful contexts for communication in social, intercultural, and instructional settings. Each program in this section is both relevant to students' everyday lives and age/grade appropriate.
In this section, you will find:
- The first program to truly teach academic English through content-driven lessons, while addressing the proficiency needs of every student in every lesson with differentiated instruction
- A web-based learning system that helps newcomers and struggling readers develop reading skills as they move through fun and interactive tutorials, eBooks, practice exercises, and graded activities
- An intervention program that accelerates the development of social and academic language skills through content-based instruction
- An assessment system that evaluates and tracks student progress in listening, speaking, reading, and writing
- An intervention programs that reinforces all areas of language development and assesses progress in a four-week program that takes students on an unforgettable journey to “summer camp”
- A fast-paced and enjoyable system that stresses verbal and written communication with an emphasis on grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation for young adults and adults
- A program that uses a content-based approach to help students acquire content knowledge, skills, and English literacy through civics education and citizenship
- Collections of leveled readers that develop multicultural awareness and, celebrate cultural diversity through amazing stories and parallel nonfiction
- An ideal beginner's dictionary for any Language Arts classroom, organized around seventeen major themes.